Resin Bonding< Back to Flat Roofing
The beauty of a textured, gravel-like finish without any loose stones is what makes resin bonding a popular landscaping choice – on roofing areas and on the ground.
Sheriff Construction Ltd can install a resin bonded solution in a variety of commercial and domestic settings. The hard-wearing finish makes it especially suitable for any area which expects to see heavy footfall or vehicle traffic. Paths, driveways, car parks, roof gardens, balconies, podium decks, patios and roads are all possible.
This great alternative to tarmac offers a range of advantages:
- Smooth, non-slip surfaces that require very little maintenance and come with a life-expectancy of over 10 years
- Can be applied to a range of existing surface types including bitumen, cement, metal and timber
- Self-priming waterproofing system which is tolerant to cold and damp surfaces
- Can be used in new building developments, refurbishments or even restoration work involving heritage building areas (The resin bonded material makes it easy to find means of blending with existing masonry.)
- A wide choice of variously sized aggregates in plain or mixed colours are available
- Whatever the design brief, this natural stone effect is sure to be a show-stopper
Our team are highly skilled and trained to install resin bonded solutions into all kinds of landscaping projects and we’d be happy to talk you through the full range of options available.