Single ply is an extremely versatile waterproofing solution, suitable for new build and refurbishment projects.
A popular choice, the single ply system offers many advantages:
- Many single ply membranes are certified with a life expectancy in excess of 40 years
- Rapid, safe and flame-free installation, using hot air welding
- Technical versatility, meaning the system type and method of attachment can be varied according design requirements
- High thermal performance and effective control of air leakage, to meet energy efficiency regulations
- A surface that is easy to clean, repair or modify
- Available in two practical colours with matching profiles for eaves, verges and parapets
- Enables design components such as creating the appearance of lead, copper or aluminium roofing at a fraction of the cost
Our roofing team are highly skilled and trained to fit a range of single ply systems. If you’re unsure of the technical specifications, we’re always happy to talk you through the options available for your project.