A fibre glass (GRP) roofing system is guaranteed to perform even in the most extreme weather conditions and can last 30 years with no measurable deterioration.
Sheriff Construction is qualified to install fibre glass flat-roofing which consists of specially formulated roofing resin and topcoat, cold-applied on site with heavyweight GRP edge trims to create a bespoke, seamless roof. (We are approved by Topseal, Tuffstuf and Polyroofing to install their range of systems)
Fibre glass is ideally suited to any area where water needs to be contained or excluded and offers a range of advantages:
- A high performing structural waterproof coating equally suited to commercial or domestic applications, including flat roofs, gutters, balconies, roof terraces, access platforms and more
- Full BBA certification and up to 30 years materials and workmanship guarantee (with Topseal HD)
- The waterproofing material used has an expected lifespan of over 100 years
- An extremely stylish roofing system that is available in a wide range of colours and finishes that can be customised to every design brief
- Simulated lead/ copper options offer traditional aesthetics alongside uncompromising performance. This makes it ideal for sensitive, listed and heritage applications
Our roofing team are highly skilled and trained to fit GRP/ fibre glass roofing systems. If you’re unsure of the technical specifications, we’re always happy to talk you through the options available for your project.
To be sure of our credentials as an approved Topseal installer, use the ‘Installer Verification’ check on the Topseal website and enter the Sheriff Construction Ltd verification code: 811595.